The fulcrum resonates with stillness.
The fluid tide of the body expresses itself in two cycles: in and out.
The fluid tide organizes cells and tissues. Protects the being.
In moments of trauma the fluid tides creates inertial fulcrum, a point of stillness in the tide.
We settle nervous system, then orient to organizational forces.
l. mid-tide (it’s like end of exhale, beginning of inhale, tide moves in and out via stillness)
2. fluid tide (quantum field)
3. long tide (located further away from body)
By orienting to organization forces, system expresses with these tides, sometimes the system starts to reorient around a point of trauma, a stillness. At this moment it’s possible to re-look at this situation. Resources of tide are holding point of stillness, but it’s possible to go back and release this still point for purposes of health. We have tens of thousands of these still points, each has different weights.
Healer waits for system to draw us into a certain area.
You can feel the fluid tide – it builds its density around that area. Tissues of body rotate around that area.
4 stage process
l. System sees particular area: inertial fulcrum
2. Tidal system will go into stillness – you feel release of stillness into environment
3. The body starts to re-organize now that the still point isn’t necessary. It’s like de-fragmenting your hard drive. You re-integrate. Re-organization.
4. System starts to express motility. Cellular expression of fluid tide has two phases: it is symmetrical: inward and outward.
If healer assesses motility before and after session – it’s much different. After session: stronger and smoother. It’s about integration.
These fulcrums are chosen by the same system that breathed us into life. It’s not something that needs to be fixed.